Let me tell you about my boat.
“Rhiannon, known to me professionally as Nonnie, is like a brother to me. Her blog is like a brother to me, also.” - Jessica Cowan “Putting the “Rhiannon Cowan” in “Rhiannon Cowan” since the day she was born.” - Andrew Root
Do You Have A Question? // Twitter // last.fm // About Me ...
insperatafloruit asked: 4, 11, 21 and ... 7.
4. Top 4 Directors.
- Wes Anderson
- Quentin Tarantino
- Edgar Wright
- Nora Ephron
- Christopher Nolan
jessicaexplainsitall asked: 7, 18 and 23, dawg! x
7. My guilty pleasure movies are the tear jerking type centring around strong female characters, which usually have one character die in a scene designed to slay you emotionally. These movies were huge in the late 80s and early 90s. They aren’t bad movies (in my opinion), but are abhorred by many people. My favourites include Steel Magnolias, Beaches, Fried Green Tomatoes, and The First Wives Club. They always have brilliant casts, yet aren’t taken seriously probably because patriarchy. I don’t know if it really counts as a guilty pleasure when I literally feel no shame in my love.
18. It’s a tie between The Royal Tenenbaums and The Boat That Rocked soundtracks. After I saw The Royal Tenenbaums I got my hands on every bit of Elliott Smith, Nick Drake, and Nico I could and would listen to them whenever I felt sad. Also Mark Motherbaugh always kills it with his scoring for Wes Anderson. The Boat That Rocked has one of the best soundtracks ever, which makes sense considering the music is basically one of the characters of the film.
23. The Back to the Future trilogy is super awesome. They’re probably my favourite sci-fi movies mostly because Michael J. Fox.4 days ago
1. What was the last movie you watched on theaters?
2. What was the first movie you ever remember watching on theaters?
3. Top 5 movies
4. Top 5 directors
5. A favorite adapted movie
6. Your best experience on going to the movies
7. A guilty pleasure
8. An overrated movie
9. An underrated movie
10. A movie that not many have heard that you’ve seen
11. A movie you watched mainly for an actor
12. Top 5 actors
13. Top 5 actresses
14. VHS, DVD or Blu-Ray?
15. Favorite Disney movie (not PIXAR!)
16. A tearjerker
17. A movie that you know its bad but you can’t help but love it
18. Favorite Movie Soundtrack
19. Favorite quote from a movie
20. A movie that was better than the book
21. First adult film you watched (thematically speaking not R-rated)
22. A kids movie you always watch
23. Favorite Science Fiction movie
24. Favorite Comedy
25. Favorite Fantasy
26. Favorite Love Story
27. A movie you hate
28. Favorite animated movie
29. A movie from your favorite director you didn’t liked
30. Favorite comic book movie
31. 3 movies you’re expecting excitedly!
32. A book you read for a movie
33. Favorite Musical
34. Favorite fictional character
35. A movie you wished they never made
Fun fun fun fun! Please question me!
I’m joining in on this party. Ask away!5 days ago